Tillie is a switch engine based at Kahlville Junction.
Tillie is a small switch engine based at Kahlville Junction, where she shunts cars and coaches in the yard, and sometimes helps the engines get a jumpstart! Though she can be a little emotional at times, she's an optimistic young engine with alot of determination, strong will, and steam power!
Tillie appears to be based on the American T. D. Judah locomotive rebuilt as 4-2-2, but with a coal bunker instead of a tender.
Tillie is painted in a two-tone blue livery with yellow stripes.
- Tillie originated from the 1991 The Little Engine That Could movie. Other engines from the film include Big Freighter Pete, Farnsworth, Georgia, Jebediah and Doc.
- There have been three versions of Tillie's model, currently, the series uses Version 3.
- The first model had Tillie with a larger, triangular funnel where he face is (similar to that of Jebediah) and was overall slightly bigger.
- The second model was smaller and featured a funnel shape that more accurately resembled Tillie from the 1991 movie.
- The third and current model is similar to the second model, with the most notable difference being that Tillie has eyebrows now.